Gloculture is a gateway for English teachers, University lecturers and students to experience Chinese culture and find exciting jobs in China.
We pride ourselves on offering a professional and personalized service to all candidates, right from their initial application through to beginning their dream opportunity in China.
Here are the comments from some of our former teachers:
—–Comments from Our Former Canadian Teacher: ….If you have any potential teachers that would like more information about the city, the school, and the way of life, you are welcome to give them my e-mail address or phone number.
—–Comments from Our Former U.S Teacher: Coming to China has changed my life. Thanks for all your help and best wishes to you…
- Professional& Completely Free Service for Our Applicants
- Reputable Schools ONLY
- Comments & Reference from Our ESL Teachers
- Free Mandarin Lesson
- Free Training
- Lovely Teaching Environment
- Work Visa
Vacancies Available: Jinan, Qingdao, Changzhou, Inner Mongolia, Qinhuangdao…
This position is open to ESL teachers for our students (3-15 years old) all year round.
Welcome outgoing and energetic individuals to fill our vacancy in Deer City (Baotou), Inner Mongolia, China. This program places teachers in our schools teaching students ranging from age 3 to15. Teachers will teach on average 20 –25 hours a week. A full curriculum with materials is provided to help you plan engaging and exciting lessons.
- English speakers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand , Ireland, South Africa or Russia
- BA Degree is preferred.
- 20-45 years old
- Related Teaching Experience Preferredbut NOT Essential
- Monthly Pay after Tax: RMB 8000-11000
- Paid National Holiday
- Free Furnished Accommodation
- Flight allowance: rmb 5000
- We will pick you up atBaotouairport and drop you off there when you leave.
- Contract: one year plus
- Free Mandarin Class once A Week
- Free Training Provided
- An English speaking teaching assistant to help toadjust to the cultural difference
- Work Visa Provided
Contact to learn more jobs we have.