American Eagle Institute
To Apply visit this link: https://cips.io/79e249
1. Prepare materials and activities.
2. Assign homework and interesting exercises.
3. Students age: 3-22 years old (Kindergartens, Public schools, Training schools, and Universities)
4. Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans.
5. Determine exam and assignment grades (Required by Universities).
6. Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior.
7. Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
1. Native English speakers or fluent non-native speakers with no distinguishable accent.
2. Have a recognized EFL qualification (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA).
3. Have an university degree (B. A or above).
4. No criminal records.
5.22 teaching hours each week, 88 teaching hours each month.
6. Teaching experience preferred but not essential.
7. Both healthy in mental and physical.
To apply for this job please visit cips.io.