• Teach using the techniques of the Berlitz Method® and following
the Berlitz teaching principles.
• Deliver high quality, learner-centred instruction.
• Help customers achieve their goals.
• Create a positive classroom atmosphere.
• Support Quality Management at all levels of instruction.
• Have thorough knowledge of your language and country.
• University degree and, ideally, work experience.
• Possess strong intercultural and pedagogical skills.
• Are lively, flexible and highly communicative.
• Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
• A free training in the unique Berlitz Method.
• Continual offer of pedagogical support.
• Flexible schedules with variable course volume.
• A wide range of private and corporate customers.
• Administration and organization done by our centre team.
• Exciting international atmosphere which allows you to work with people from all over the globe.
Berlitz is one of the world’s premier language and intercultural specialists,
working in 500 locations and more than 70 countries. For over more than 135
years, our drive for innovation has led us to build a comprehensive portfolio,
enabling our clients to communicate with con dence and be successful
in a global environment through our training in language, intercultural,
management and leadership skills. With over 50 locations in Germany, Berlitz
offers premium and effective language training for kids, teens, and adults, as
well as language, intercultural and business solutions for corporate clients.
For applications from abroad we have a central application process. Please send your application to email@example.com and you will be contacted within two weeks.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org