First Leap School
What’s the teaching experience like
– Student age: 3 – 12 years old
– Class size: 8 – 10 students/class
– Working hour: 16 teaching hours and 16 office hours
– Bilingual teaching assistant in each class
– Working schedule from Wednesday – Sunday with two days off on Monday and Tuesday
What are you waiting for?
If you are interested in the school, please send your CV as well as your qualification to our email: issac.asiateachingjobs[at]gmail.com
Salary & Benefits
Benefit when you work with us
– FREE FLIGHT TICKET TO CHINA
– Salary: $2,500 – $2,800 (after tax)
– $500 for TEFL reimbursement (get paid along with first monthly payment)
– $1,200 for relocation bonus (get paid along with first monthly payment)
– $1,200 for airfare bonus at the completion of the contract
– 2 week paid training in Beijing before you start working; Hotel accommodation and assistance 24/7
– Sponsored Work visa and full support during the visa application procedure
– Health insurance provided
– All the national and public holiday paid
No experience – No problem.
We are looking for ESL teachers who come from Native Speaking Countries: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Ireland. You also need to hold University degree, have a strong passion for education and be willing to gain new experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org