Website KorjobCanada Recruiting
INTERESTED IN TEACHING ESL IN SOUTH KOREA?
We are presently seeking qualified teachers for private language school clients of ours in throughout Korea to begin in in the next 2-4 months. Singles and couples welcome.
Our client-schools are all reputable and employee Korjob teachers at the current time. Salaries, benefits packages and facilities are optimum. COUPLES AND SINGLES WELCOME
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE:
– We provide free consultation sessions for all applicants
– We have been in business since 2002.
– As ex-teachers ourselves, we represent the interests of ours.
– We transcend the language and cultural barriers for you.
– We support our applicants to the end of their contract.
– We have positions for singles and for couples.
Location: Various urban locations throughout South Korea.
Salary: $2,300-$3,000/mth (3% tax) + low cost of living and PERKS
Teaching age group: kinder/elementary or Elementary/middle school
School days of operation: Mon – Friday
Teaching hours: 25-30 hours per week.
Days of Operation: Mon – Friday
Starting Date: On-going
# Foreign Teachers : SEVERAL
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE:
-One-Year Bonus and Pension Bonus provided
-Vacation Days: two weeks paid vacation + 15 stat. holidays (paid)
-Medical Insurance: 50/50 shared with the school
-Type of Housing: Furnished APT close to the school
– An undergraduate degree/any major (minimum)
Note: Education and English majors preferred
– Teaching experience/certificate preferred
– An open mind and good communication skills
If you are interested in applying please send us your resume and covering letter and we will contact for you for a consultation session, as well as send you our TEACH IN KOREA information guide. You can also access our website for more information.
Note: Prepping, placement and processing takes a minimum of 6 weeks
The Recruitment Team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org